Front Runners New York is a member-supported organization and your dues help us produce a variety of events throughout the year including our Annual Track and Cross-Country meets, Awards Night, and Pride Run. We welcome people to "test the water" by running with us at fun runs before joining.
Members receive our weekly Front Runner Gram that includes racing events, the race report, social events, training plans, and other club news. Members are listed, if they choose, in the FRNY Membership Directory.
Your FRNY membership also entitles you to discounts at running stores and retailers, including:
- Urban Athletics
- The Running Company
- Running Warehouse
- Revolution in Motion
- Toga Bicycle Shop
- Mile High Run Club
All membership dues are fully tax-deductible, except for where noted, and expire on December 31st. Basic and Hardship dues are pro-rated based on date payment is submitted. When you choose to join at a premium level, you not only receive a higher tax deduction, you can feel good about supporting all of FRNY's running programs, as well as our charitable work in the the running and LGBT communities.
- Basic, individual membership: $30 annually starting January 1st and prorated every 4 months throughout the year
- Subsidized/Hardship rate: $21 annually (So money isn't an obstacle for joining) starting January 1st and prorated every 4 months throughout the year
- Silver Sneaker: $50 - Benefits of basic membership PLUS recognition in some printed materials.
- Golden Sneaker: $100 ($75 is tax deductible) - Benefits of basic membership PLUS recognition in some printed materials AND a free singlet
- Platinum ($250: All the benefits of Golden Sneaker membership + guaranteed entry to the LGBT Pride Run)
- Diamond Runner ($500: All the benefits of Platinum Sneaker membership + free breakfast after the Saturday fun runs)