Come get in shape for the spring season at the first-annual FRNY indoor triathlon, at Chelsea Piers on March 12th! The race is designed to be a great intro for tri newbies while also being challenging enough for more experienced multisport athletes. Not only is it a fundraiser for FRNY, it also counts towards the participation award!
*The gym will open an hour early just for us so we'll have the whole place to ourselves
* The race includes a 500-yard swim in their pool, either a 10-mile Computrainer ride or a 15-mile ride on a spin bike, and a three-mile track run
* You can use your own bike on one of the Computrainers or sign up for a spin bike instead
* Results will include swim splits,bike splits, and combined running/transition splits
* Not a swimmer? Not a biker? No problem, you can do it as part of a relay team!
* You can stick around after the race and use the gym all day long!
Spread the word! The race is open to everyone and there’s plenty of room for anyone who just wants to come and cheer. If you have any questions, we’ll be having a q & a right after the fun run on Feb. 18th.
Sign up soon, as there are only 110 spots available! Registration is available at http://www.chelseapiers.
com/gym/triathlon/indoor- triathlons-and-camps/indoor- triathlons-at-chelsea-piers/
Please email email@example.com with any questions, to help find a relay team, or if you’d like to be a volunteer.